• Jessica Simpson's first fragrance, Fancy, launches this week at major department stores starting at $49 a bottle. As if you're not already convinced to buy it, do know that it's made by Parlux, the same company that does the Paris Hilton scent. [Cosmetic News]
• Donna Karan is creating an eight-piece fragrance collection made up of scents past and present, to be sold exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman. In November, four Donna Karan candles will also be available exclusively Bergdorf for $60 each. [WWD]
• New York surgeons report a rise in shoulder liposuction because women want toned shoulders and blades that jut out like Keira Knightley's or Madonna's. Nothing says "vivacious" and "come hither" like bones jutting out of your back. [Daily Mail]
• DueBa is a company in Korea that manufactures extra-wide versions of contact lenses so that when worn, eyes mimic the anime look. It cost $50 a pair to look like a cartoon, so Halloween, here we come! [BellaSugar]
• Peaches Geldof claimed she passed out from hair-dye fumes last week. Tabloids claim the passing out was actually drug-related, and a doctor says it's fairly uncommon for people to collapse from ammonia fumes from hair dye. So … what now, Peaches? [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
Most Viewed Stories
Donald and Melania Trump Hold Hands Because They’re Fine, Everything’s Fine. (Update: No, They’re Not.)
Hannah Bronfman Wore 7 Different Dresses at Her Wedding in Morocco
The Pope Mercilessly Dragged Donald Trump
These Hot L.A. Bros Are Starting a Wellness Revolution
When You Love Your Friend But Hate Her Social-Media Presence
Melania Trump Swatted the President Away When He Tried to Hold Her Hand
The Emancipation of the MILF
Ask Polly: I’m a Stepmom, but I Want a Baby of My Own!
Why Can’t We Be More Honest When We Talk About Weight Loss?
Monica Lewinsky Wrote a Scathing Good-bye to Roger Ailes
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesNicole Kidman’s One-Woman Plan to Make Hollywood a Better Place
The actress is pledging to work with a female director every 18 months.A Frame Bag That’s Anything But Old-fashioned
Red leather anyone?Your Fitness Tracker Probably Isn’t Accurately Calculating the Calories You Burn
According to a new study from Stanford University.Chris Pine Wore 3 Summer Suits in One Day
Three suits, one pair of sunglasses, zero pairs of socks.Valentino’s Designer Thinks Everyone Should Be Wearing Tracksuits
At the after-party for his 2018 cruise collection, Pierpaolo Piccioli said he wants to see more activewear.Helen Mirren’s ‘Top 5 Rules for a Happy Life’ Are Words to Live By
In a Tulane commencement speech.Serena Williams Has a New Job
With her new role at SurveyMonkey, Williams says she wants to help Silicon Valley diversify.The Brightest New Talents From Parsons
Grass, lifeboats, and crayon drawings found their way onto the runway.Why Does My Earwax Build Up So Much?
Clean your ears, but don’t pull a Horvath.Women Are Less Likely Than Men to Use Their Vacation Time
Their male co-workers are much more likely to take advantage of vacation days.
Why cross-generational friendships among women are on the rise.America’s Got Talent Contestant Accuses Tyra Banks of Humiliating a Child
Banks allegedly “physically manipulated and verbally abused” the contestant’s daughter.Give Your Unflattering Pants a Reason to Feel Special
Find a way to jazz up that one outfit everyone has.The Pope Mercilessly Dragged Donald Trump
The pope really does speak for all of us.Football Star Found to Have Raped Teen, After Dad Said ‘Lots of Girls’ Want Him
The high-school player’s father claimed “a lot of girls want to be with” him.Ask Polly: I’m a Stepmom, but I Want a Baby of My Own!
This is a completely understandable desire.Anthony Weiner Will No Longer Be Writing a Book
The deal was over after Weiner pleaded guilty to sexting with a minor.These Hot L.A. Bros Are Starting a Wellness Revolution
It’s inner peace (with a side of abs).Jared Leto Is Ready for Bed
He rocked his pajamas during a recent performance.See How Balenciaga Shaped Modern Fashion
Photographs from a new retrospective at the V&A Museum in London.