• Jessica Simpson's first fragrance, Fancy, launches this week at major department stores starting at $49 a bottle. As if you're not already convinced to buy it, do know that it's made by Parlux, the same company that does the Paris Hilton scent. [Cosmetic News]
• Donna Karan is creating an eight-piece fragrance collection made up of scents past and present, to be sold exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman. In November, four Donna Karan candles will also be available exclusively Bergdorf for $60 each. [WWD]
• New York surgeons report a rise in shoulder liposuction because women want toned shoulders and blades that jut out like Keira Knightley's or Madonna's. Nothing says "vivacious" and "come hither" like bones jutting out of your back. [Daily Mail]
• DueBa is a company in Korea that manufactures extra-wide versions of contact lenses so that when worn, eyes mimic the anime look. It cost $50 a pair to look like a cartoon, so Halloween, here we come! [BellaSugar]
• Peaches Geldof claimed she passed out from hair-dye fumes last week. Tabloids claim the passing out was actually drug-related, and a doctor says it's fairly uncommon for people to collapse from ammonia fumes from hair dye. So … what now, Peaches? [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWe Will Soon See Some ‘Formation Scholars’ In College Thanks to Beyoncé
She wants to reward women who are “bold, creative, conscious and confident.”Serena Williams’ Pregnancy Announcement Was Completely Unintentional
Not that she regrets it.Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
The CEO answers your burning questions.This Photographer Examines African Beauty and Beyoncé
A new exhibition by Émilie Régnier at the Bronx Documentary Center.The Most Iconic Queen Bees in Pop Culture
▶️ “That’s right. Rule, b****. But don’t forget who made you.”See Selena Gomez’s Cute New Short Haircut
Chop, chop.Ikea Would Like You to Consider Its 99-Cent Tote Over Balenciaga’s $2,145 Version
The resemblance is uncanny.A Dead Woman’s Fitbit Data May Lead to Her Husband’s Murder Conviction
Richard Dabate is accused of killing his wife Connie, and her last recorded steps on Fitbit are part of the case against him.Your Relationship Status Might Affect Your Baby’s Fussiness
A study linked new moms’ relationships to how much their babies cried.See the Old-School Glamour of Palm Springs Come to Life in This Season’s Saturated Shades
Photography collective JUCO takes today’s ‘70s-inspired fashions to the southern-California desert retreat.
She thinks the label is “unproductive.”J.Crew Is Cutting 250 Positions and Moving Around Their Top Management
They’ll save $30 million annually.Somehow Woody Harrelson Is Hollywood’s Girl-Squad Fairy Godmother
Step aside, Taylor Swift.Stuart Weitzman Is Having a Secret 30 Percent Off Sale Right Now
Save at least $100 on suede ballet flats and patent-leather heels.4 Full-Body Moves From Drake’s Trainer
Workout gifs from the man who helped sculpt Drake.All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Talking to Molly Ringwald, Judy Blume, Aly Raisman, Marilyn Minter, and more.Saudi Arabia’s Appointment to UN Women’s-Rights Commission Sparks Outrage
This is a country that still uses a male-guardianship system.Disney Invented the Coolest New Makeup Technology
No, it has nothing to do with princesses.I Never Thought My Big Boobs Could Fit in a Bralette Until Now
It’s all about the hidden underwire.Republicans Are Still Pushing Trump to Sign a ‘Religious Liberty’ Order
The order would essentially legalize discrimination against LGBTQ people.