• Jessica Simpson's first fragrance, Fancy, launches this week at major department stores starting at $49 a bottle. As if you're not already convinced to buy it, do know that it's made by Parlux, the same company that does the Paris Hilton scent. [Cosmetic News]
• Donna Karan is creating an eight-piece fragrance collection made up of scents past and present, to be sold exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman. In November, four Donna Karan candles will also be available exclusively Bergdorf for $60 each. [WWD]
• New York surgeons report a rise in shoulder liposuction because women want toned shoulders and blades that jut out like Keira Knightley's or Madonna's. Nothing says "vivacious" and "come hither" like bones jutting out of your back. [Daily Mail]
• DueBa is a company in Korea that manufactures extra-wide versions of contact lenses so that when worn, eyes mimic the anime look. It cost $50 a pair to look like a cartoon, so Halloween, here we come! [BellaSugar]
• Peaches Geldof claimed she passed out from hair-dye fumes last week. Tabloids claim the passing out was actually drug-related, and a doctor says it's fairly uncommon for people to collapse from ammonia fumes from hair dye. So … what now, Peaches? [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
From Our Partners
6 Things I Wish I Had Never Told My Children
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
SELF: The One Thing Pedicurists Want You To Know
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesRight Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.