• Scope out new fall shoes at Bloomingdale’s all-day shoe event. Save $50 when you spend $200 to $299, $100 when you spend $300 to $499, and $150 when you spend $500 or more. Through 8/17, Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
• Lauren Merkin is having a summer sample sale with 40 to 70 percent discounts on lambskin, snakeskin, and leather handbags. A $495 Bianca leather bag is now $225. Through 8/14. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 117.
• Find 70 percent off Paul Stuart men's and women's apparel and accessories. Men's suits are $299 to $349 (originally $1,184 to $1,884), and a women's silk jacket is $149 (originally $1,197). Through 8/15. 214 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-239-7272); Tues.Thurs. (107), Fri. (105).
• Outdoor apparel for men, women, and children from Patagonia are 40 to 60 percent off. Through 8/21. 101 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-1776); 426 Columbus Ave., nr. 80th St. (917-441-0011); call for hours.
• Select styles from Té Casan are $99. 382 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-584-8000); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Lela Rose's bridal selection is on sale, featuring her feminine, frilly creations with 75 percent off retail prices. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 13 (212-947-9204); by appointment only.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
State of Confusion: Albany’s Top 40
Boobs Over Belly Buttons Brilliantly Shuts Down Body Shaming
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.