• Reiss's summer stock is up 70 percent off. Pants are $50 and up, shirts are $50 to $60, and jackets, coats, and dresses start at $100 and up. 387 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-925-5707); Mon.Wed. (118), Thurs.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Check out Theory, Alice + Olivia, and Helmut Lang samples and slight irregulars marked down this week. Through 8/7. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• Kids’ clothes at Sweet William (sizes 0 to 6 years) are marked down by 30 to 50 percent. Through 8/4. 112 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-218-6946); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. and Sun. (noon7).
• A Second Chance, the uptown consignment boutique, is having a sale featuring handbags and jewelry from designers like Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and more up to 70 percent off. Through 8/4. 1109 Lexington Ave., nr. 77th St., second fl. (212-744-6041); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (116), Sun. (125).
• Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's Elizabeth and James line is up to 75 percent off. The Jane Dress was $375 but is now $175. At the same location, LaROK samples will also be marked down — a miniskirt is $99 (originally $298), or a tunic is $89 (originally $228). Through 8/7. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are on sale for 30 to 65 percent off. An Empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 and is now $245. Through 8/16. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. (118); Sun. (noon7).
• Gilt Groupe marks up to 80 percent off Gryson bags. The gunmetal Skye bag is $248 (originally $925), and the navy Tate bag is $148 (originally $745). If you're not a member, click here for your invite.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.