• Reiss's summer stock is up 70 percent off. Pants are $50 and up, shirts are $50 to $60, and jackets, coats, and dresses start at $100 and up. 387 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-925-5707); Mon.Wed. (118), Thurs.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Check out Theory, Alice + Olivia, and Helmut Lang samples and slight irregulars marked down this week. Through 8/7. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• Kids’ clothes at Sweet William (sizes 0 to 6 years) are marked down by 30 to 50 percent. Through 8/4. 112 N. 6th St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-218-6946); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. and Sun. (noon7).
• A Second Chance, the uptown consignment boutique, is having a sale featuring handbags and jewelry from designers like Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and more up to 70 percent off. Through 8/4. 1109 Lexington Ave., nr. 77th St., second fl. (212-744-6041); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (116), Sun. (125).
• Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's Elizabeth and James line is up to 75 percent off. The Jane Dress was $375 but is now $175. At the same location, LaROK samples will also be marked down — a miniskirt is $99 (originally $298), or a tunic is $89 (originally $228). Through 8/7. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are on sale for 30 to 65 percent off. An Empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 and is now $245. Through 8/16. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. (118); Sun. (noon7).
• Gilt Groupe marks up to 80 percent off Gryson bags. The gunmetal Skye bag is $248 (originally $925), and the navy Tate bag is $148 (originally $745). If you're not a member, click here for your invite.