• Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's Elizabeth and James line is up to 75 percent off. The Jane Dress was $375 but is now $175. At the same location, LaRok samples will also be marked down: A miniskirt is $99 (originally $298), and a tunic is $89 (originally $228). Through 8/7. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are 30 to 65 percent off. An Empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 but is now $245. Through 8/16. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. (118); Sun. (noon7).
• The sale section at Plaza Too just got bigger with all items at least 65 percent off. The Caleb flat by Belle by Sigerson Morrison is $50 (originally $195), and the Louise Glitter clutch by Lauren Merkin is $50 (originally $180).
• Gryson bags are up to 80 percent off at Gilt. The gunmetal Skye bag is $248 (originally $925), and the navy Tate bag is $148 (originally $745). If you're not a member, click here for your invite.
• Flirty miniskirts, dresses, and other feminine frocks from Chloe & Reese are on sale. Prices range from $95 (originally $285) to $250 (originally $385). Through 8/7. 330 W. 38th St., nr Eighth Ave., Ste. 307 (917-388-2774).
• Men's apparel and footwear for men, women, and children from Tretorn are 30 percent off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon7).
• Sons + Daughters’ pint-size kids’ clothes from Antik Bantik, Appaman, and TOMS are half off; Imps + Elkfs cotton dresses are now $22.50. Look out for the $10 bins. Through 8/6. 35 Ave. A, nr. 2nd St. (212-253-7797); Mon.–Tues. (noon–7); Wed.–Sun. (10–7).