• Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's Elizabeth and James line is up to 75 percent off. The Jane Dress was $375 but is now $175. At the same location, LaRok samples will also be marked down: A miniskirt is $99 (originally $298), and a tunic is $89 (originally $228). Through 8/7. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Tues. (88); Wed. and Thurs. (108).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are 30 to 65 percent off. An Empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 but is now $245. Through 8/16. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. (118); Sun. (noon7).
• The sale section at Plaza Too just got bigger with all items at least 65 percent off. The Caleb flat by Belle by Sigerson Morrison is $50 (originally $195), and the Louise Glitter clutch by Lauren Merkin is $50 (originally $180).
• Gryson bags are up to 80 percent off at Gilt. The gunmetal Skye bag is $248 (originally $925), and the navy Tate bag is $148 (originally $745). If you're not a member, click here for your invite.
• Flirty miniskirts, dresses, and other feminine frocks from Chloe & Reese are on sale. Prices range from $95 (originally $285) to $250 (originally $385). Through 8/7. 330 W. 38th St., nr Eighth Ave., Ste. 307 (917-388-2774).
• Men's apparel and footwear for men, women, and children from Tretorn are 30 percent off. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon7).
• Sons + Daughters’ pint-size kids’ clothes from Antik Bantik, Appaman, and TOMS are half off; Imps + Elkfs cotton dresses are now $22.50. Look out for the $10 bins. Through 8/6. 35 Ave. A, nr. 2nd St. (212-253-7797); Mon.–Tues. (noon–7); Wed.–Sun. (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.