• Small Paul by Paul Frank is hosting a sample sale featuring cute baby, toddler, and pre-teen frocks. 45 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St., Ste. 4A; Fri. only (107).
• Get an extra 15 percent off American Eagle Outfitters when you type 62784648 at checkout. Thorough 8/25.
• Malia Mills' retro yet modern swimsuits, bikinis, and cover-ups are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Daily (106).
• Behavior NY's stock of spring clothing is 30 to 50 percent off. Plus, stock from earlier seasons is 70 percent off. Through 8/15. 231 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-352-8380); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• The sexy lingerie and underthings from Kiki de Montparnasse are up to 75 percent off. Through 8/15. 79 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-8070); Sun.Mon. (127), Tues.Sat. (128).
• Lower East Side vintage boutique Marmalade is having a sale to prep for fall, with vintage rompers and sundresses up to 50 percent off. Through 8/15. 172 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton. (212-473-8070); Thurs.Fri (noon9).
• Men's apparel and footwear for men, women, and children are 30 percent off at Tretorn. 150 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (646-454-9680); Mon.Sat. (108); Sun. (noon7).
• Cream, the new hip Upper East Side boutique, is taking up to 50 percent off lines like Geren Ford, Anna Sui, and Antik Batik. 1124 Third Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-585-0200); Mon.Sun. (117).
• Lower East Side boutique Shop is taking 40 percent off all summer clothing, with 20 percent to 50 percent off items online. 94 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-375-0304); noon7.
• Stop by the Love Brigade Co-op for the end-of-summer sale. Select dresses, tops, jackets, and pants from emerging co-op designers will be up to 50 percent off. Through 8/23. 230 Grand St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-0430); noon8.
• Jumelle’s stock of Mayle, Devotte, and A.P.C. will drop from 30 percent to 75 percent off as the sale progresses; a 3.1 Phillip Lim weekender was $848, but is now $466. Through 8/17. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Mon. (17:30); Tues.Sat. (noon7:30); Sun. (noon7).
• The summer stock at Reiss is up to 70 percent off. Pants start at $50 and jackets, coats, and dresses start at $100. Through 8/17. 387 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-925-5707); Mon.Wed. (118); Thurs.Sat. (108); Sun. (117).
• Rebecca & Drew's shirts, dresses, and more are on sale for 30 percent to 65 percent off. An empire-waist dress with pleats was $350 and is now $245. Through 8/17. Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing, 342 W. 13th St., at. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat. (118); Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.