• This list of the top ten makeup felonies pinpoints overbronzing, mismatched foundation, overplucked eyebrows, makeup overload, and many more. So simplify, people! Otherwise the makeup police will lock you up. [Total Beauty]
• Benefit's coming out with a plum version of their famous Bad Gal mascara in October. [We Love Beauty]
• Jules Kim's jewelry line, Bijules, features a serpent-inspired nail ring. We've seen Santogold rock something like this before. And we suppose it's good for covering up chipped nails, if you're into this kind of thing. [Style.com]
• Doctors are saying that patients better stop smoking before they get a face-lift, threatening that they won't perform procedures to smokers. Yeah, not really news. [NYT]
• One woman racked up a $1,000 bill at Fresh stocking up on their Black Tea Age-Delay Cream and Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. How much eye cream does one need? [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• We're not really into smelling like food, but this marshmallow-scented body butter has hints of vanilla bean and rose petals, which makes it sound potentially usable. [SugarShock Beauty]
Most Viewed Stories
Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
The Virgin Ignoring Texts From London
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
United Airlines Gate Agent Made Teens in Leggings Cover Up
Kim Kardashian Really Wants to Have a Third Baby
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesMelania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
Despite rumors to the contrary.Uber’s Bad 2017 Marches on Into April
When Kamilah Taylor said she wasn’t interested in working for Uber, a recruiter told her “sexism is systemic in tech.”Don’t Miss the New York Weddings Event Tomorrow
Find everything from your perfect dress to florists and planners, with more than 100 creative wedding-service providers.The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
To … the fashion director of the Sartorialist.The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
In the wake of Kim’s robbery, not everything is fodder for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
An investigation.Prada Has the Most Beautiful Dress Capsule Collection at Saks Right Now
It’s in celebration of their new ready-to-wear shop in the department store.Extremely Relatable Survey Says Nearly Half of U.S. Women Won’t Enter a Store Unless There’s a Sale
Same.A Supercut of SNL’s Greatest (and Funniest) Feminist Moments This Season
▶️ “Just remember, a woman is just as good as a man. Also, abortion is murder!”Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What she has in her tour rider and why she thinks Steve Harvey was wrong.
Remember Inauguration Day? ▶️Inside Babetown, the Queer Pop-up Dinner Party That Sells Out in Hours
“Babetown is what it looks like when something is a good idea.”A Concrete Jungle Native’s Honeymoon to the Little-Touristed Island of Dominica
A Brooklyn lifestyle blogger gives us a look at her honeymoon away from the city.Millie Bobby Brown Canceled an Appearance Due to Exhaustion
Child stardom is grueling.Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
“Even supersmart women want to feel good.”Is See-Now-Buy-Now Just a Trend, or the Future of Fashion?
Industry insiders weigh in.Other Things Aaron Sorkin Just Realized
The West Wing creator recently asked, “Are you saying that women and minorities have a more difficult time getting their stuff read than white men?”The Sculptor Bringing Back the Craft of Stonecutting
Nevine Mahmoud is an artist to watch.The Internet Discovers a Strange Breastfeeding Story
In a now-unpublished story, Globe writer Leah McLaren claims she once tried to breastfeed a politician’s baby without permission.When Was the Last Time Casey Affleck Did Laundry?
It’s been a while.