Last week, Fashion Week Daily reported Victoria Beckham wouldn't show her new fancy dress collection at New York Fashion Week next month, as she had previously said she planned. Boo! Hiss! we screamed for all our office-cube neighbors to hear. But this afternoon Fashion Week Daily reported she will show after all. Yesss! Rather than a runway show, she's just doing a private, appointment-only presentation for editors and buyers. But this actually could be better than a runway show, since it might afford a better chance for bloggers like us to get face time with Posh that's more intimate than the usual backstage encounter with a famous designer in which we are bludgeoned by foreign camera crews and left on the floor disoriented and caked in dried blood and Champagne (it's not a game, people!). But if that doesn't happen, at least we know she'll be in town. So, publicists, clear a seat in the front row now.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like