That's right, friends, we're CUTting out early for the long weekend (zing!). There are Labor Day barbecues to grocery-shop for, after all. But we can't just leave you with a bad pun. No, no — rather we'll leave you with a shot of Michelle Obama from the Democratic National Convention last night. Her dress is by Thakoon, one of our favorite designers. We thought she looked quite amazing in it, and we hope your long weekends are even more glorious. We'll be back Tuesday to freak out over Fashion Week on our regular posting schedule. And don't forget the sunscreen, okay?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?