If you weren't sweating it out at the tents, it happened to be a fantastic day to go shopping (pre-deluge, anyhow), as the Saturday crowds were about two-thirds what they would normally be. Makes sense: Most shopaholics are clamoring around the runways and all. But what if the runways were to come to, ahem, Aldo? Today we saw the sign pictured above, positioned conveniently near the entrance of the store on Broadway in Soho. It reads: "AS SEEN ON THE RUNWAY AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK." Aldo. Really? And which runway would that be? But surely a retailer would never lie to us for the sake of marketing! Perhaps there are similar signs at Express, too?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like