Saturday's storm pushed the men's U.S. Open final to Monday, but the real showdown that day won't be between Roger Federer and his opponent; rather, it'll be Roger vs. Jack and Lazaro. The venue? Anna Wintour's heart. The big championship match is slated for 5 p.m., the exact time Proenza Schouler's show is supposed to begin. Our girl A-Dubs may have every advantage in the world, but the ability to be two places at once probably isn't one of them (yet surely there's a mad scientist on her payroll). Whom will she choose: the darlings of the fashion world, or her dishy boy-toy on the court? Lay your bets now: Our money's on Roger winning this match at love. Pun definitely intended.
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book