Everyone's eyes may be on Nicole Richie and Christina Ricci, or on the sheerer-than-sheer pants, but some of us are looking a little further south. At the shoes, ahem. This is the perfect time to get an inkling on what the next "It" shoe may be. So imagine our surprise when the hottest shoes this season (so far) have come from … BCBG? Can it be? The most junior of all Max Azria's lines has trumped all the weekend's shows with a barrage of heels that are thick, high, and gorgeous. From a cream-color exotic-skin platform to silver spats with a coral heel to yet more skins, the label took a major risk with its accessories — and it paid off. We can't wait to get one in every color. And the bags are pretty luscious too. Whoever their new accessory designer is, give him or her a raise. Stat.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve