• Christina Aguilera stopped by Macy's yesterday to promote her Inspire fragrance. She inspired $50,000 in sales of the perfume at the Herald Square location over Labor Day weekend alone. Damn. [WWD]
• Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers fragrances are taking over the Bloomingdale's windows on 59th Street. [Racked]
• Hard Candy is not shutting down, as many beauty blogs speculated last week after their products went on sale up to 75 percent off. They're just "repositioning" and adding more options to their color collection. [WWD]
• Maybelline is doing a limited-edition calendar for 2009; the behind-the-scenes video for the project features Adriana Lima, Julia Stegner, and Anna Wang bathing in tub full of beauty products. [V via Robert Greene]
• Tennis star Lindsay Davenport injects Juvéderm™ dermal filler into her face to reduce wrinkles. [Beauty Interviews]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCan We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
Yes — that Elon Musk.The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
This week’s sex diary.Remembering Fashion Photographer James Moore
A new book revisits some of his most influential work for Harper’s Bazaar.Richard Simmons Writes Post-Hospitalization Facebook Update
Simmons thanked the nurses and doctors who took care of him, and the officer who helped him home.Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Is Trying to Make This Woman’s Wish Come True
Director Patty Jenkins is trying hard to make one terminally ill woman’s wish to see Wonder Woman come true before it opens on June 2.Runner Kelly Roberts Snagged a Royal Selfie During the London Marathon
The runner and blogger got a mid-marathon selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.CNN Anchor Alisyn Camerota Was Also Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes
“I was embarrassed, and it is sort of humiliating.”Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Things got awkward at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon.Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Sources say seven more employees will join the suit next week.This Chicago Artist Crowdfunded His Plagiarized Michelle Obama Mural
Female artist Gelila Lila Mesfin originally painted Michelle Obama as an Egyptian queen before Chris Devins used it for a mural in Chicago.
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.Pregnant Beyoncé Came to Slay in New Instagram Photos
Take that, haters.Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
This tech CEO declared he’s not dating Taylor Swift, thank you very much.American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Things get tense over a baby stroller in this viral video.Oprah Is the Oprah of Red-Carpet Appearances
She’s hitting the red carpet for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and it is glorious.Andy Warhol Painted These Prints While Living With 25 Cats
See rare drawings from the artist’s newly reprinted book.