Of all the swag we've seen carried out of fashion shows this week, Cynthia Rowley's portable butt pad was certainly the strangest — and most practical. Guests in the first and second rows got to use their pads, then peel them off their seats and cart them off, using the foam handle affixed by a chic faux-gold chain. Interior designer Celerie Kemble, who is married to financier–social fixture Boykin Currie, pointed out the pad's oh-so-sweet smell of polyurethane and encouraged us to steal one that had gone unclaimed. "You never know when it might come in handy," she said. "I like to think of myself as having a bony ass."
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?