• Drop by the ZO Skincare trunk show to test out new anti-aging products. A skin-health expert will be on-site for personal consultations. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (1-800-HBENDEL); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon7).
• Enjoy up to 70 percent off retail on Comme des Garçons, Versace, Miu Miu, Helmut Lang, Prada, and more at the Designer Blitz sample sale. Through 10/5. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (866-508-1962); 117.
• Score 15 percent off beauty products and salon services at the Woodley & Bunny apothecary when you mention "St. Damian." Today only. 196 N. 10th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); 109.
• Slane & Slane is taking 50 to 75 percent off 18-karat-gold and sterling-silver jewelry. Through 10/2. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford ste. (212-691-5820); Tues. (26), Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
• Resurrection Vintage is hosting a sale on nineties-vintage clothing, mostly from Japanese designers, including Issey Miyake, Comme des Garçons, and more. Through 10/15. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Covet offers up to 40 percent off select jewelry from the boutique's selection of chic bangles, rings, and baubles. Through 10/15. 223 W. 10th St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-604-9611); Tues.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
Check out the Privé sample sale for 35 to 80 percent off on fall clothes from Vince, J Brand, James Perse, 7 For All Mankind, and more. Through 10/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; 10:307.
• Soho boutique Helen Wang is closing and marking 50 to 80 percent off its line of flirty cocktail and black-tie dresses. Evening dresses that were $1500 are now $450 and cocktail dresses that were $500 are now $200. Through 9/30. 69 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (212-997-4180); 117.
• Mika Inatome is hosting a sample sale of more than 100 of her slim-cut wedding gowns with 90 percent off retail. A silk-crêpe gown is $376 from $3,765. Also, her bridal-shoe collections are 30 percent off. Through 9/30. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Shades and frames from Gucci, Prada, and Armani are discounted by up to 85 percent at James Leonard Opticians. Through 9/30. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); and 309 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (105).
• 10/10 Optics is taking an additional 50 percent off already-reduced eyewear from Lafont, Vera Wang, and Theo. Through 9/30. 50 Madison Ave., at 26th St. (212-366-1010); Mon.Fri. (107); Sun. (125:30).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.