• Drop by the ZO Skincare trunk show to test out new anti-aging products. A skin-health expert will be on-site for personal consultations. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (1-800-HBENDEL); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon7).
• Enjoy up to 70 percent off retail on Comme des Garçons, Versace, Miu Miu, Helmut Lang, Prada, and more at the Designer Blitz sample sale. Through 10/5. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (866-508-1962); 117.
• Score 15 percent off beauty products and salon services at the Woodley & Bunny apothecary when you mention "St. Damian." Today only. 196 N. 10th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); 109.
• Slane & Slane is taking 50 to 75 percent off 18-karat-gold and sterling-silver jewelry. Through 10/2. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford ste. (212-691-5820); Tues. (26), Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
• Resurrection Vintage is hosting a sale on nineties-vintage clothing, mostly from Japanese designers, including Issey Miyake, Comme des Garçons, and more. Through 10/15. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Covet offers up to 40 percent off select jewelry from the boutique's selection of chic bangles, rings, and baubles. Through 10/15. 223 W. 10th St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-604-9611); Tues.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
Check out the Privé sample sale for 35 to 80 percent off on fall clothes from Vince, J Brand, James Perse, 7 For All Mankind, and more. Through 10/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St.; 10:307.
• Soho boutique Helen Wang is closing and marking 50 to 80 percent off its line of flirty cocktail and black-tie dresses. Evening dresses that were $1500 are now $450 and cocktail dresses that were $500 are now $200. Through 9/30. 69 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (212-997-4180); 117.
• Mika Inatome is hosting a sample sale of more than 100 of her slim-cut wedding gowns with 90 percent off retail. A silk-crêpe gown is $376 from $3,765. Also, her bridal-shoe collections are 30 percent off. Through 9/30. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Shades and frames from Gucci, Prada, and Armani are discounted by up to 85 percent at James Leonard Opticians. Through 9/30. 1010 Second Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-753-7733); and 309 Smith St., nr. President St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-222-8300); Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (105).
• 10/10 Optics is taking an additional 50 percent off already-reduced eyewear from Lafont, Vera Wang, and Theo. Through 9/30. 50 Madison Ave., at 26th St. (212-366-1010); Mon.Fri. (107); Sun. (125:30).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.