• Preview the Oscar de la Renta resort 2009 collection at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., third fl. (212-940-2508); 14.
• The Postelles play live tonight at the Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Greenwich Village. Ralph Lauren Rugby, 99 University Pl., nr. 12th St. (212-677-1895); 6 p.m.
• Handbags and apparel are 50 to 85 percent off at Foley + Corinna's sample sale. City totes are $220 (originally $485); a chiffon wrap dress is $150 (originally $374). Plus, there's so much stock that they've moved the sale to a bigger location on Orchard Street. Through 9/21. 146 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-2338); Fri.Sat. (118); Sun. (117).
• Ravinstyle is slashing prices by 40 to 70 percent on dresses, blouses, tops, and more from Lewis Cho, Radenroro, and Secrets of Charm. Through 9/19. 466 Washington St., nr. Canal St., Ste. 1W (212-965-9626); 117.
• Short-sleeved shirts, shorts, polos, and "shackets" are 25 to 50 percent off at Freemans Sporting Club. Through 9/19. 114 Stanton St., nr. Essex St. (212-529-2338); Fri.Sat. (118); Sun. (117).
• Min-K is offering 30 to 50 percent off select dresses, blouses, and cropped jackets from the summer and fall collections. Through 9/19. 334 E. 11th St., nr. First Ave. (212-253-8337) and 219 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-2834); East Village (12:308:30); Nolita (117).
• Cry Wolf is offering 30 to 50 percent off menswear and womenswear from labels like Buddhistpunk and Unruly Heir. Through 9/19. 111 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-995-9653); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (129).
• Kidini-Kids store, which offers newborn, children's, and preteen clothing by designers like Splendid, Small Paul, Charabia, Imps & Elfs, and Skip Hop, has its fall stock of clothing for up to 80 percent off. Through 9/19. Nancy Ney Studio, 620 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 2R (917-653-3643); Wed.Fri. (9:306:45).
• Earnest Sewn is having its seasonal sample sale, offering discounts on select apparel and jeans for men, women, and kids. Women's five-pocket boot-cut jeans are $75 (originally $198), women's tapered cigarette-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210), and men's five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210). Through 9/28. 831 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3414); 88.
• Check out EMG’s vintage and designer sample sale with discounted wares including a pair of gold Manolo Blahnik pumps for $65, a Marc Jacobs military blazer for $45, and Christian Dior sunglasses for $40 each. Tribeca Grand Hotel, 2 Sixth Ave., nr. Walker St. (212-519-6600); Saturday only (26).
• Check out the Shvitz Comfortwear warehouse sale with 25 to 75 percent off brands like Juicy Couture, C&C California, Primp, and Havaianas. Through 9/21. 415 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St., second fl. (212-982-9465); Fri.Sun. (117).
• Enjoy up to 20 percent off at the online boutique of Owl’s Lab, which offers Alice + Olivia, Jill Stuart, rag & bone, Vena Cava, and more by typing "happy20" at checkout. Through 9/20.
• Soho boutique LF is offering additional discounts on spring merchandise. Select denim is $48 (originally $268), and knit tops are $14 (originally $88). 149 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway (212-966-5889); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (126).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.