• Stop by Henri Bendel today to sample products from Planet Botanicals' new ECOCERT-certified organic and sustainable skin-care collection of body oils and balms from Africa. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (800-423-6335); 108.
• The beads, bangles, and baubles from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 9/26. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• Eve Salon offers 25 to 50 percent off all nail and waxing services for one full week at their Bleecker Street location. A European manicure is $10 (originally $13), and a Brazilian bikini wax is $20 (originally $34). Through 9/28. 400 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-807-8054); Mon.Fri. (117); Sat.Sun. (106).
• Score an extra 20 percent off the clearance section of the online Nike store by typing in the code "septclear" at checkout. A pair of shorts that was $35 is now $20. Through 9/28.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale on her signature fur outerwear. Through 9/25. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.