• The designers behind the accessories brand Echo offer an exclusive preview of their fall collection while they provide personal scarf-styling tips. Enjoy a limited-edition luggage tag with each purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 46.
• View Derek Lam's fall collection today at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., second fl. (212-940-2560); 105.
• Enjoy up to 90 percent off Luca Luca's pretty dresses and separates. Through 9/28. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Thurs.Fri. (8:306:30), Sat.Sun. (116).
• Receive 15 percent off your entire purchase at any Loehmann's store nationwide when you donate $5 at the register to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Thursday only. 101 Seventh Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-352-0856); 99.
• Mika Inatome's sample sale includes more than 100 of her signature slim-cut wedding gowns at 90 percent off retail; a four-ply silk-crêpe gown is $376 from $3,765. Also enjoy 30 percent off her bridal shoe collections. Through 9/30. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale on her signature fur outerwear. Through 9/25. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
• French luxury brand Baccarat is offering up to 70 percent off retail on a wide selection of their jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Through 9/25. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl. (212-826-4130); 106.
• White + Warren's fall sample sale features their classic cashmere sweaters and accessories, all priced below wholesale. Women’s cashmere sweater coats are $150 (originally $330), and men’s thermals are $125 (originally $285). Friday only. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); 85.
• Two Lower East Side boutiques, Honey in the Rough and Narnia, are joining forces for a sample sale. Enjoy 50 to 75 percent off dresses from Alice McCall, Tsumori Chisato, and Samantha Pleet and various vintage items for $20 to $40. Through 9/27. 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); 118.
• Christopher Fischer is hosting a sample sale on his line of cashmere sweaters just in time for cooler temperatures. Through 9/28. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is slashing prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from the stock of past seasons. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• The beads, bangles, and baubles from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 9/26. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.