• The designers behind the accessories brand Echo offer an exclusive preview of their fall collection while they provide personal scarf-styling tips. Enjoy a limited-edition luggage tag with each purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 46.
• View Derek Lam's fall collection today at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., second fl. (212-940-2560); 105.
• Enjoy up to 90 percent off Luca Luca's pretty dresses and separates. Through 9/28. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Thurs.Fri. (8:306:30), Sat.Sun. (116).
• Receive 15 percent off your entire purchase at any Loehmann's store nationwide when you donate $5 at the register to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Thursday only. 101 Seventh Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-352-0856); 99.
• Mika Inatome's sample sale includes more than 100 of her signature slim-cut wedding gowns at 90 percent off retail; a four-ply silk-crêpe gown is $376 from $3,765. Also enjoy 30 percent off her bridal shoe collections. Through 9/30. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale on her signature fur outerwear. Through 9/25. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
• French luxury brand Baccarat is offering up to 70 percent off retail on a wide selection of their jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Through 9/25. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl. (212-826-4130); 106.
• White + Warren's fall sample sale features their classic cashmere sweaters and accessories, all priced below wholesale. Women’s cashmere sweater coats are $150 (originally $330), and men’s thermals are $125 (originally $285). Friday only. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); 85.
• Two Lower East Side boutiques, Honey in the Rough and Narnia, are joining forces for a sample sale. Enjoy 50 to 75 percent off dresses from Alice McCall, Tsumori Chisato, and Samantha Pleet and various vintage items for $20 to $40. Through 9/27. 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); 118.
• Christopher Fischer is hosting a sample sale on his line of cashmere sweaters just in time for cooler temperatures. Through 9/28. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is slashing prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from the stock of past seasons. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• The beads, bangles, and baubles from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 9/26. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.