• Celebrate Sonia Rykiel’s 40th anniversary today while enjoying refreshments and a special gift with any Sonia Rykiel purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2000); 115.
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is lowering prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from past seasons. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• The signature bags, scarves, shoes, ties, and ready-to-wear items from Hermès are on sale for five days only. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); Wed., Fri.Sat. (106); Thurs. (108); Sun. (16).
• French luxury brand Baccarat is offering up to 70 percent off retail on a wide selection of their jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Through 9/25. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl. (212-826-4130); 106.
• Irregular Choice is slashing prices on their quirky spring/summer heels by 50 to 70 percent. Through 9/24. 276 Lafayette St., nr. Jersey St. (212-334-3404); 117:30.
• Enjoy pieces from Roberto Cavalli, Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, and more for up to 75 percent off at the Patti Rose sale. Through 9/24. 124 E. 58th St., nr. Park Ave. (917-533-8251); Tues. (97); Wed. (96).
• Receive 15 percent off your entire purchase at any Loehmann's store nationwide when you donate $5 at the register to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Thursday only. 101 Seventh Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-352-0856); 99.
• Mika Inatome is hosting a sample sale on more than 100 of her signature slim-cut wedding gowns marked down to 90 percent off retail; a four-ply silk-crêpe gown is $376 from $3,765. Also enjoy 30 percent off her bridal shoe collections. Through 9/30. 93 Reade St., nr. Church St., second fl. (212-966-7777); by appointment only.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale on her signature fur outerwear. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Ask Polly: Should I Quit Grad School?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.