• Scope out gorgeous gowns at the Carolina Herrera bridal trunk show. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fifth fl. (212-753-4000); 128.
• Meet designer Craig Taylor at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); 113.
• Nolita boutique Coclico offers 10 percent off fall styles by AIRA, a new fashion label by Parsons grads Karen and Annie Lin. Tapas and wine will be served from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., when you can also meet the designers and preview their spring ’09 collection. 275 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-965-5462); noon8.
• BCBG is hosting an online and storewide sale with up to 50 percent off select fall styles and 20 percent off fall handbags. The Sasha cotton jacket is $158 from $316, and the Runway silk-organza dress is $120 from $400. Check here for store locations.
• Only Hearts is hosting a sample sale with up to 80 percent off on intimates and accessories from their in-house collection as well as labels like Vera Wang, Princesse Tam-Tam, and Scanty. Through 9/21. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 78th St. (212-724-5608); Thurs. (11:307:30); Fri. (118); Sat. (116:30); Sun. (116).
• Sweet Tater is offering 20 percent off newly stocked fall vintage items. Today only. 280 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-219-6400); noon7.
• Ravinstyle is slashing prices by 40 to 70 percent on dresses, blouses, tops, and more from Lewis Cho, Radenroro, and Secrets of Charm. Through 9/19. 466 Washington St., nr. Canal St., Ste. 1W (212-965-9626); 117.
• Vintage boutique Narnia is hosting a pop-up shop with vintage items up to 80 percent off. Through 9/28. 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212 979-0661); 107.
• Roberto Cavalli's over-the-top couture pieces as well as ready-to-wear are marked down by 70 to 85 percent. And in the next room over, Rachel Roy designs are 70 percent off. Through 9/18. Park Lane Hotel, 36 Central Park S., at 58th St. (732-539-8750); Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Handbags and apparel are 50 to 85 percent off at Foley + Corinna's sample sale. City totes are $220 (originally $485); the chiffon wrap dress is $150 (originally $374). Plus, there's so much stock that they've moved the sale to a bigger location on Orchard Street. Through 9/21. 146 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-2338); Fri.Sat. (118); Sun. (117).
• Short-sleeved shirts, shorts, polos, and "shackets" are 25 to 50 percent off at Freemans Sporting Club. Through 9/19. 114 Stanton St., nr. Essex St. (212-529-2338); Fri.Sat. (118); Sun. (117).
• Min-K is offering 30 to 50 percent off select dresses, blouses, and cropped jackets from the summer and fall collections. Through 9/19. 334 E. 11th St., nr. First Ave. (212-253-8337) and 219 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-2834); East Village (12:308:30); Nolita (117).
• Cry Wolf is offering 30 to 50 percent off menswear and womenswear from labels like Buddhistpunk and Unruly Heir. Through 9/19. 111 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-995-9653); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (129).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.