• Enjoy a cocktail and view Calvin Klein's latest lingerie collection at Bloomingdale's. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (800-884-8186); 68.
• Lisa Levine is closing up her Brooklyn jewelry shop and going out with a bang tonight. Attend her good-bye celebration and receive giveaways and 25 to 75 percent off sale items. 536 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Union Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-349-2824); 69.
• Stop by 401 Projects, a photography gallery in the West Village, to check out Vanity Fair’s fashion and style director Michael Roberts's first photographic book exhibition, “Shot in Sicily.” Through 10/18. 401 West St., nr. Charles St. (212-633-6202); Wed.Sun. (106).
• Check out fall looks from Via Spiga and consult with Vogue style correspondent Anne Vincent. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (866-211-1624); 68.
• Enjoy 20 percent off at the online boutique of Owl’s Lab, which offers items from Alice + Olivia, Jill Stuart, rag & bone, Vena Cava, and more. Just enter "happy20" at checkout. Through 9/20.
• Kidini-Kids store, which offers newborn, children's, and preteen clothing by designers like Splendid, Small Paul, Charabia, Imps & Elfs, and Skip Hop, has its fall stock of clothing for up to 80 percent off. Through 9/19. Nancy Ney Studio, 620 Broadway, nr. Bleecker, Ste. 2R (917-653-3643); Wed.Fri. (9:306:45).
• LP&P boutique is hosting an end-of-summer sale with up to 70 percent off their silk and organic-cotton designer items. Cashmere sweaters start at $124, and summer dresses start at $99. Through 9/30. 250 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-221-1843); Mon.Sat. (noon8); Sun. (117).
• Showroom Seven's sample sale features Orla Kiely, Erickson Beamon, Issa, Tony Cohen, and more for up to 75 percent off. A pullover by A&G Cashmere is $225 (originally $562), and a cotton-jersey dress by Tee Party is $55 (originally $120). Through 9/17. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-643-4810); Tues.Sat. (107), Sun. (closed).
• Lalique, Anna Weatherley, and Ercuis jewelry, fragrances, and crystal giftables are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 9/17. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.Tues. (96:30); Wed. (95).
• Roberto Cavalli's over-the-top couture and ready-to-wear pieces are marked down by 70 to 85 percent. And in the next room over, Rachel Roy designs are 70 percent off. Through 9/18. Park Lane Hotel, 36 Central Park S., at 58th St. (732-539-8750); Tues.Thurs. (106).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.