• Starting today, Mini Cooper will launch Mini Rooftop NYC, a studio space that includes a sun deck, refreshment bar, studio space, and free Wi-Fi. They'll host daily morning yoga by Clay Health Club (7 a.m.10 a.m.) and afternoon roundtable discussions with artists and designers. Free events you can register for include the Vogue Photography Workshop with Michel Comte (Fri., Sept. 5, noon3); the Aussie Party With Ksubi, JDH, and Dave P (Sat., Sept., 6, 36); Design Roundtable With Waris Ahluwalia and Scott Campbell (Mon., Sept 8, 123); Conversation About Sound With Yeah Yeah Yeah's Guitarist Nick Zinner (Thurs., Sept. 11, 123). Fashion Roundtable with Steven Alan, United Bamboo, and Rachel Comey (Fri., Sept. 12, 123); and Lounge With Été D’Amour, Trevor Jackson, and Château Flight (Fri., Sept. 12, 611). For more information and to register for events, check out MiniSpace.com. Through 9/12. 465 Tenth Ave., nr. 36th St.; 710.
• Carlos Falchi, the designer behind a gorgeous line of leather handbags and accessories, stops by Bergdorf Goodman today. 745 Fifth Ave. , nr. 59th St. , main fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Graffiti legend Claw Money is marking down her streetwear collection of accessories, eyewear, and clothes by 50 percent off online. The Navy Fruit Tank is $25 down from $50, and the Heather Claw Burger Crewneck sweatshirt is $40, down from $80.
• Nolita shoe store Shane & Shawn is hosting a two-day sample sale featuring discounts up to 85 percent off and prices as low as $30. Through 9/5. 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-1633); Thurs.Fri. (118).
• The end-of-summer sample sale at Project No. 8 features extra discounts on men’s and women’s apparel from Martin Margiela, Sunshine & Shadow, and more. Through 9/6. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; (212-925-5599); Thurs. (59); Fri. Sat. (noon7).
• Dolce Vita's summer flats and heels are now up to 80 percent off. Through 9/6. 156 Ludlow St., at Stanton St. (212-529-2111); Thurs.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon5).