• Starting today, Mini Cooper will launch Mini Rooftop NYC, a studio space that includes a sun deck, refreshment bar, studio space, and free Wi-Fi. They'll host daily morning yoga by Clay Health Club (7 a.m.10 a.m.) and afternoon roundtable discussions with artists and designers. Free events you can register for include the Vogue Photography Workshop with Michel Comte (Fri., Sept. 5, noon3); the Aussie Party With Ksubi, JDH, and Dave P (Sat., Sept., 6, 36); Design Roundtable With Waris Ahluwalia and Scott Campbell (Mon., Sept 8, 123); Conversation About Sound With Yeah Yeah Yeah's Guitarist Nick Zinner (Thurs., Sept. 11, 123). Fashion Roundtable with Steven Alan, United Bamboo, and Rachel Comey (Fri., Sept. 12, 123); and Lounge With Été D’Amour, Trevor Jackson, and Château Flight (Fri., Sept. 12, 611). For more information and to register for events, check out MiniSpace.com. Through 9/12. 465 Tenth Ave., nr. 36th St.; 710.
• Carlos Falchi, the designer behind a gorgeous line of leather handbags and accessories, stops by Bergdorf Goodman today. 745 Fifth Ave. , nr. 59th St. , main fl. (212-753-7300); 108.
• Graffiti legend Claw Money is marking down her streetwear collection of accessories, eyewear, and clothes by 50 percent off online. The Navy Fruit Tank is $25 down from $50, and the Heather Claw Burger Crewneck sweatshirt is $40, down from $80.
• Nolita shoe store Shane & Shawn is hosting a two-day sample sale featuring discounts up to 85 percent off and prices as low as $30. Through 9/5. 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-1633); Thurs.Fri. (118).
• The end-of-summer sample sale at Project No. 8 features extra discounts on men’s and women’s apparel from Martin Margiela, Sunshine & Shadow, and more. Through 9/6. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; (212-925-5599); Thurs. (59); Fri. Sat. (noon7).
• Dolce Vita's summer flats and heels are now up to 80 percent off. Through 9/6. 156 Ludlow St., at Stanton St. (212-529-2111); Thurs.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (noon5).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.