• Meet jewelry designer David Yurman as he unveils his new jewelry-inspired fragrance. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-940-2560); 46.
• Stop by Puma’s Union Square location for an after-hours shopping event to view Puma’s new fall fitness collection, SportLifestyle. Enjoy a 20 percent discount on merchandise throughout the store as well as refreshments and music. RSVP to Puma.com/fashionablyfit to secure your invite. Puma, 33 Union Sq. W., nr. 16th St. (212-206-7761); 68.
• Début, a new boutique in Nolita, is hosting a cocktail reception to celebrate a showcase of collections by recent Parsons graduates. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); 69.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale of her signature fur outerwear. Through 9/25. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
• Enjoy hefty discounts on items from Gustto, Chaiken, Edit, and Milly at a joint sample sale. Gustto handbags are $75 to $175, and clothing from Edit will be $25 to $200. Through 9/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues., Thurs. (107); Wed. (106).
• Irregular Choice is slashing prices on their quirky spring/summer heels by 50 to 70 percent. Through 9/24. 276 Lafayette St., nr. Jersey St. (212-334-3404); 117:30.
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is lowering prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from past season's stock. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• The signature bags, scarves, shoes, ties, and ready-to-wear items from Hermès are on sale for five days only. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); Wed., Fri.Sat. (106); Thurs. (108); Sun. (16).
• French luxury brand Baccarat is offering up to 70 percent off retail on a wide selection of their jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Through 9/25. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl. (212-826-4130); 106.