• Meet jewelry designer David Yurman as he unveils his new jewelry-inspired fragrance. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-940-2560); 46.
• Stop by Puma’s Union Square location for an after-hours shopping event to view Puma’s new fall fitness collection, SportLifestyle. Enjoy a 20 percent discount on merchandise throughout the store as well as refreshments and music. RSVP to Puma.com/fashionablyfit to secure your invite. Puma, 33 Union Sq. W., nr. 16th St. (212-206-7761); 68.
• Début, a new boutique in Nolita, is hosting a cocktail reception to celebrate a showcase of collections by recent Parsons graduates. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-2717); 69.
• Giuiliana Teso is having a sample sale of her signature fur outerwear. Through 9/25. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 504 (212-966-2929); 105.
• Enjoy hefty discounts on items from Gustto, Chaiken, Edit, and Milly at a joint sample sale. Gustto handbags are $75 to $175, and clothing from Edit will be $25 to $200. Through 9/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues., Thurs. (107); Wed. (106).
• Irregular Choice is slashing prices on their quirky spring/summer heels by 50 to 70 percent. Through 9/24. 276 Lafayette St., nr. Jersey St. (212-334-3404); 117:30.
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is lowering prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from past season's stock. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• The signature bags, scarves, shoes, ties, and ready-to-wear items from Hermès are on sale for five days only. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); Wed., Fri.Sat. (106); Thurs. (108); Sun. (16).
• French luxury brand Baccarat is offering up to 70 percent off retail on a wide selection of their jewelry, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Through 9/25. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl. (212-826-4130); 106.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.