• Stop by Macy's Herald Square today for a chance to meet David and Victoria Beckham as they launch Beckham Signature, their new his-and-hers fragrances. Only the first 300 customers to buy a full-size fragrance set will meet the couple and get autographs. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave., main fl. (212-695-4400); 5 p.m.
• Check out Frock's second pop-up store in Soho during a three-day event featuring designer vintage clothing and accessories from Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Lanvin, Thierry Mugler, and more. Through 9/28. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St.; 118.
• Perfumer Yosh Han of YOSH will be at Barneys to meet customers and present her flight of famous fragrances. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-833-2003); noon5.
• Two Lower East Side boutiques, Honey in the Rough and Narnia, are joining forces for a sample sale. Find 50 to 75 percent off dresses from Alice McCall, Tsumori Chisato, and Samantha Pleet and various vintage items for $20 to $40. Through 9/27. 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); 118.
• White + Warren's fall sample sale features their classic cashmere sweaters and accessories at below-wholesale prices. Women’s cashmere sweater coats are $150 (originally $330), and men’s thermals are $125 (originally $285). Today only. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); 85.
• Brooklyn boutique Dalaga is hosting a sale on remaining summer stock, including denim for men and women. Through 10/5. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-389-4049); Tues.Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8).
• Get 50 percent off Italian suits, blazers, shirts, and sweaters by Pal Zileri. Through 10/3. 29 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 700. (212-751-8585); 105:30.
• Beekman 1802 is offering a 15 percent discount on orders placed at their online boutique, which features their notorious goat-milk soaps. Enter "Thanks" in the coupon-code box at checkout. Through 10/9.
• East Village boutique Coco & Delilah is slashing prices on summer tops, dresses, and jeans from designers like Tibi, Alice + Olivia, J Brand, and Joie by 25 to 75 percent. Through 9/28. 115 St. Marks Pl., nr. Ave. A. (212-254-8741); Thurs.Fri. (18), Sat.Sun. (noon8).
• Christopher Fischer is hosting a sample sale on his line of cashmere sweaters just in time for cooler temperatures. Through 9/28. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• The beads, bangles, and baubles from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 9/26. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is slashing prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from the stock of past seasons. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• Drop by the Brooklyn Flea for the St. Kilda Jewelry sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off original prices on gold and silver pieces, including those with precious stones. Sunday only. Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, 176 Lafayette Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn; 105.
• The signature bags, scarves, shoes, ties, and ready-to-wear items from Hermès are on sale. Through 9/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); Wed., Fri.Sat. (106); Thurs. (108); Sun. (16).
• Enjoy up to 90 percent off Luca Luca's pretty dresses and separates. Through 9/28. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Thurs.Fri. (8:306:30); Sat.Sun. (116).
• Score an extra 20 percent off the clearance section of the online Nike store by typing in the code "septclear" at checkout. A pair of shorts that was $35 is now $20. Through 9/28.
• Earnest Sewn is having its seasonal sample sale, offering discounts on select apparel and jeans for men, women, and kids. Women's five-pocket boot-cut jeans are $75 (originally $198), women's tapered cigarette-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210), and men's five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210). Through 9/28. 831 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3414); 88.