• Stop by Macy's Herald Square today for a chance to meet David and Victoria Beckham as they launch Beckham Signature, their new his-and-hers fragrances. Only the first 300 customers to buy a full-size fragrance set will meet the couple and get autographs. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave., main fl. (212-695-4400); 5 p.m.
• Check out Frock's second pop-up store in Soho during a three-day event featuring designer vintage clothing and accessories from Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Lanvin, Thierry Mugler, and more. Through 9/28. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St.; 118.
• Perfumer Yosh Han of YOSH will be at Barneys to meet customers and present her flight of famous fragrances. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-833-2003); noon5.
• Two Lower East Side boutiques, Honey in the Rough and Narnia, are joining forces for a sample sale. Find 50 to 75 percent off dresses from Alice McCall, Tsumori Chisato, and Samantha Pleet and various vintage items for $20 to $40. Through 9/27. 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); 118.
• White + Warren's fall sample sale features their classic cashmere sweaters and accessories at below-wholesale prices. Women’s cashmere sweater coats are $150 (originally $330), and men’s thermals are $125 (originally $285). Today only. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); 85.
• Brooklyn boutique Dalaga is hosting a sale on remaining summer stock, including denim for men and women. Through 10/5. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-389-4049); Tues.Sat. (noon9), Sun. (noon8).
• Get 50 percent off Italian suits, blazers, shirts, and sweaters by Pal Zileri. Through 10/3. 29 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 700. (212-751-8585); 105:30.
• Beekman 1802 is offering a 15 percent discount on orders placed at their online boutique, which features their notorious goat-milk soaps. Enter "Thanks" in the coupon-code box at checkout. Through 10/9.
• East Village boutique Coco & Delilah is slashing prices on summer tops, dresses, and jeans from designers like Tibi, Alice + Olivia, J Brand, and Joie by 25 to 75 percent. Through 9/28. 115 St. Marks Pl., nr. Ave. A. (212-254-8741); Thurs.Fri. (18), Sat.Sun. (noon8).
• Christopher Fischer is hosting a sample sale on his line of cashmere sweaters just in time for cooler temperatures. Through 9/28. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Fri.Sat. (107), Sun. (116).
• The beads, bangles, and baubles from Alexia Crawford are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 to $20. Through 9/26. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-629-6615); Mon.Fri. (97).
• A.P.C.’s surplus store in Brooklyn is slashing prices on already discounted jackets, trench coats, shoes, boots, and more from the stock of past seasons. Through 9/26. 35 Grand St., nr. Kent Ave. (347-381-3193); 17.
• Drop by the Brooklyn Flea for the St. Kilda Jewelry sample sale, featuring 50 to 80 percent off original prices on gold and silver pieces, including those with precious stones. Sunday only. Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, 176 Lafayette Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn; 105.
• The signature bags, scarves, shoes, ties, and ready-to-wear items from Hermès are on sale. Through 9/28. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); Wed., Fri.Sat. (106); Thurs. (108); Sun. (16).
• Enjoy up to 90 percent off Luca Luca's pretty dresses and separates. Through 9/28. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Thurs.Fri. (8:306:30); Sat.Sun. (116).
• Score an extra 20 percent off the clearance section of the online Nike store by typing in the code "septclear" at checkout. A pair of shorts that was $35 is now $20. Through 9/28.
• Earnest Sewn is having its seasonal sample sale, offering discounts on select apparel and jeans for men, women, and kids. Women's five-pocket boot-cut jeans are $75 (originally $198), women's tapered cigarette-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210), and men's five-pocket straight-leg jeans are $75 (originally $210). Through 9/28. 831 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3414); 88.
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.