The Sex and the City movie is almost out on DVD! And last night there was a party to celebrate the release and we were invited, naturally. We asked Kim Cattrall if she still gets wardrobe advice from SATC stylist Patricia Field. “You know, every time I see Pat, I say, 'What do you think? Do you like it? Do you like it?'" — here Cattrall slips into her best Pat Field hoarse voice — “‘I like it. It’s good. I like the purse better than the last purse,’” Cattrall said. "You know, she’s always chiming in. [Hoarse voice again] ‘That’s fierce, girl. Fierce.’” Her Pat voice was so amazing, it was the first time on the red carpet we wished we had a video camera.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000