Charlotte Ronson's show was packed for a Saturday morning, and the young, preppy hipsters thronged in the standing-room section were craning their necks for a look at LiLo and Sam Ro. When Lohan plopped down in the front row, she was so swarmed by photogs she had to return to her backstage haven before reemerging moments before the show started. Ronson's collection consisted of relaxed-fitting minidresses and ruffly floral chiffon numbers. She also showed high-waisted tapered pants made baggy at the hips by ample pleating that only a model-size person could wear. Also in the front row: Jessica Szhor and Jessica Stam.
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Why Are Feminist Critics Hung Up on Playboy?
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob