After starting the week with a model spill at BCBG, we've got a second big one, courtesy of the heels at Rodarte: "While it’s always a little cringe-worthy when a girl takes a stumble on the runway, this time, as we watched sweet Abbey Lee’s ankles start to tremble and buckle, it particularly pulled on our heartstrings […] the girl behind her couldn’t help but stomp right by Lee as she sat sprawled on the runway." You can see for yourself around the 6:00-7:00 minute mark here. On the bright side, Lee still seems to be killing this week, wearing fourteen looks thus far. [Stylefile via Fashionologie]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like