Also, Anna Wintour visits the eating-disorder booth in the tents, and Eva Longoria Parker shills M&M's.
• The new Agent Provocateur campaign stars Peaches Geldof, Daisy Lowe, and Paz de la Huerta. "Chanelling the gothic decadence of Hogarth, Caravaggio, Rubens and Delaroche’s Execution of Lady Jane Grey, it is a seething orgiastic scene of girls on top, girls on girls and boys and beasts." Yessss! [Times UK]
• Sean Avery has decorated a booth in the Beatrice Inn with sunflowers. He's keeping it as his special little VIP area for the duration of Fashion Week. [Style.com]
• Anna Wintour was spotted with Diane Von Furstenberg visiting the CFDA booth in the tents that offers information on eating disorders. No word on whether she took a pamphlet. [Fashionologie]
• Eva Longoria Parker is shilling flavored M&M's in the tents. Now we have a reason to indulge in all those free samples. [Shophound]
• This black alligator Chanel handbag with chain straps costs $39,450. Just like college tuition! [Bag Snob]