Sex and the City stylist Patricia Field's new collection for the Home Shopping Network went up for sale yesterday, neatly timed with yesterday's release of the Sex and the City movie on DVD (God, we kind of hate ourselves for knowing that without having any intention to buy it). And this is a sampling of items from the line. Yup, these are them. The black dress second from right is a rendition of the white flower dress Carrie wears at the opening of the movie (that's all that's left online right now — we're guessing the white sold out, God help us). The only thing we don't understand is why this flower is smaller in diameter than Carrie's and thus frumpified on this dress, which costs $149.90. And in general we take issue with how cheap the line looks since all the dresses cost about $100 to $150 a pop. Also of note, in another stroke of marketing genius, the pieces come with a subscription to Vogue. Which essentially means Vogue is now being sold on HSN. If only Anna Wintour would go on the air and shill along with Pat Field.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split