The rumors are true! Peter Dundas will take over as head designer of Pucci when Matthew Williamson's contract expires next month. Dundas currently designs for French furrier Revillon and used to helm Emanuel Ungaro. Though he's been knee deep in pelts, Dundas has tangoed with plenty a print thanks to stints at the houses of flashy Roberto Cavalli and likewise dynamic Christian Lacroix. Dundas will start at Pucci October 1 so his first collection for the house will walk for fall's Fashion Week. Williamson reportedly left Pucci to spend more time on his own label. He's opening his first U.S. store in the meatpacking district in early 2009 and has zero excuse to pull a Topshop.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel