Project Runway's sixth season will begin airing in January on Lifetime. Heidi Klum says the move to L.A. for the next season will come with better equipment for the designers to work on, as the stuff at Parsons is kind of crappy. “They’re going to get much better sewing machines and things like that,” Klum told People. “A lot of times they were always complaining about how bad the equipment was because they were in a real school. But we have some really killer, stellar new things for them so they can’t be complaining about that anymore.” Yeah, put a fork in it, designers! Pretty Heidi's sick of your bitching. [People]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken