Just now the wee stylist was on, wrapped (drowning?) in a lovely autumnal dress, discussing her new reality show, The Rachel Zoe Project. Naturally the conversation turned to her parting ways with Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan, and all the ugly, raisin-y words surrounding the fallout. How did that make her feel? "First you crawl up in a ball and you want to hide and you want to quit, and all of that … I haven't worked with either of those two young women for two years now. I wish them the best." Of course. As for whether she glamorizes size 0 style, Zoe denies having anything to do with that: "I have about ten women that I work with, and none of them are a size 0. So if I have to advertise that…" Well, you just did, so we guess you do?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel