SPOILERS AHEAD — Stop reading if you're sensitive to these things. The Project Runway show is going down RIGHT NOW at the tents (we'll have more on that later, courtesy of the Fug Girls), and Jezebel is live-blogging the whole thing. Some up-to-the-minute highlights: J. Lo has a foot injury so she couldn't make it; Tim Gunn is the guest judge; Nina Garcia frowned after Jerell's show; Suede said he was gonna "rock it"; straight-guy Joe made it this far; Korto walked with her daughter; and Leanne is "clearly the crowd favorite." [Jezebel]
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel