The season's clothes aren't content with quietly wandering into rooms. No, come spring, dresses and blazers will be blinding, courtesy of sequins. Alexandre Herchcovitch's version mixed asymmetric foils of gold, coral, silver, and navy together on a minidress, while Erin Fetherston's iridescent top packed shimmer into every inch, serving as a nice counterpoint to her transparent pants. Meanwhile, ThreeAsFour selectively stacked an evening gown full of baseball-size discs. This spring, it'll be time to shine. For more sequins, check out our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists