In our next life, we want to be one of Valentino's pugs. He has six — Milton, Monty, Maude, Margot, Maggie, and Molly — and they pretty much run things in the house of Vava. In two video clips from the new documentary Valentino: The Last Emperor about Valentino's life before he retired, the pups prove a handful for yacht deckhands when they disembark for a walk. They also hang with Vava when he's designing. "I don't care about the collection. My dogs are much more important," Valentino says. And of course, the pups get the best seat on the private jet. It's the cutest thing you'll watch all day.
Valentino: The Last Emperor, and His Pugs [Fashionologie]
In London, Burberry Ponied Out Cute Schoolboys
In London, Tom Ford Launches ‘Luxury’ T-Shirts
Wishlist: The Hermès Mini Berline
- In London, Burberry Ponied Out Cute Schoolboys
- Zoom on Resort: Valentino, Kane, and More
- Rag & Bone Menswear Designer Starts His Own Line
- Meet Heloise, the Electro-Pop Diva of Vermont
- In London, Tom Ford Launches ‘Luxury’ T-Shirts
- Reports: Balenciaga Is Suing Nicolas Ghèsquiere
- Wishlist: The Hermès Mini Berline
- Add a Touch of Rihanna to Your Summer Makeup
- Modern Ladylike: Graphic Sweater and Midi Skirt
- Majority of People in Fashion Hate Their Jobs
- On Katy Perry’s Masterful Russell Brand Takedown
- The Tattoo Artist All the Celebrities Want Now
- The Scene at McQueen’s Haunting Men’s Show
- Are Home Depot Totes the New Hipster It Bag?
- Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?