Nearly all the shows have walked and we've picked our favorites (Marc Jacobs, Calvin's dresses) and have to live with the fact that beige is back. But if there's one thing that can distract us from such a dreary color palette, it's accessories. Nothing makes us happy — like unicorns-prancing-on-rainbows happy — quite like shoes. And this season's heels are dazzlers: skyscraper-high, super-sexy, and all-in-all, heavenly. From Rodarte to Phillip Lim, we had plenty to pick from. But we had to narrow it down. Our favorites so far come from Mr. Fashion Week, Marc Jacobs, who gave us strappy heels; Oscar de la Renta, whose red-and-cream heels may get us to not hate the off-white color family; and Derek Lam, with his futuristic heels. Let's just hope the model got that bruise before wearing them.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?