We spend a lot of time talking about Michelle Obama, Cindy McCain, and Sarah Palin's clothes on the campaign trail, but let's turn our eye to Barack Obama. Perhaps you saw him speaking from behind the podium yesterday in Pennsylvania not wearing a suit. Gasp! Instead he wore a leather jacket and jeans. Although he had previously been spotted in faded mom jeans while riding a bike this summer, he sported dark denim yesterday. He was spotted in the dark jeans in mid-July, once in August, and again yesterday. "I got a hard time from all sorts of blogs who said I looked like Urkel," Barack said at fund-raiser in Chicago in June. Awww, he's self-conscious. Just like us! But we confess we found his mom jeans kind of endearing, because they're just the kind of thing normal nerdy dads would wear totally oblivious to the fact that they're anything but fashionable. But more important: Barack reads blogs about clothes? What if he's reading this right now?! Keep the sneaks, Barack! A spot of nerdy dadness looks good on you. Besides, it makes you relatable.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat