Halloween is Friday so you have only four days to get a costume together. Sure, Lindsay Lohan and the rest of the world are going as Sarah Palin. But what about the classics — devil, fairy, or Frankenstein getups that consist of more than a bra and panties? If you don't have time to cook up a clever idea, these are easy to achieve with little planning. We went behind-the-scenes at Young Frankenstein on Broadway to learn how award-winning makeup artist Angelina Avallone transforms mortals to monsters. It just takes a little green foundation, fake blood, and 30 minutes. Click on to learn how to get boo-eautiful.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her