• Balenciaga is relaunching a series of fragrances under Coty to stretch the brand to new audiences. Yes, stretch it to us. We want. [Cosmetic News]
• Tous is launching Tous in Heaven, a fragrance targeted to teens with purple and black packaging meant to project a more "rebellious image." Anything's more rebellious than their usual teddy-bear logo. [Cosmetic News]
• L'Oréal is sponsoring a law and business ethics degree at the University of Cergy-Pontoise in France. We wonder if they're giving out scholarships for free products. [WWD]
• Avon is making a cheaper version of press-on eye shadow. Since when did press-on makeup get big enough to get knocked off? [Kiss and Makeup]
• Plastic surgeon Christine Rodgers launched a new skin-care brand called En Pointe Skin Solutions. It's being billed as the first line by a female plastic surgeon. The packaging has ballerinas on it, and it's bright pink. Feminist solutions, people. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWho Will Stop the Sparkly Tyranny of Unicorn Makeup?
The abomination of magical makeup is finally addressed.Looking for Love in Seven Different Cities
Jada Yuan tells Sex Lives about her Tinder tour of America.Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
It’s on March 26.See Clever Fashion Puns by an Instagram Artist
Angelica Hicks pokes fun at Karl Lagerfeld, Versace in her new book Tongue in Chic.RIP, Gchat
Google is officially forcing all users to switch to Hangouts. Rest easy, Gchat.What Is John Mayer Even Talking About?
He wants you to know he’s all good “anatomically and chemically.”Is Vitamin E Actually Good for My Skin?
Experts explain how vitamin E works.Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Auf wiedersehen, my favorite bronzer.See 10 Years of Drake’s Coziest Looks From Timbs to Tom Ford
From ill-fitting jeans to polished suits.Laura Dern’s Mom Is Mad That She Was Mean to Reese Witherspoon on TV
Our new favorite celebrity-BFF duo.
“I stand here now amongst many of my romantic leading lady peers who are out and fluid. I’m one of many now, and I’m working.”The Ultimate Goop Guide to Lovemaking
Step two: Drink nothing but raw milk for a week.Lifehacks for the Dirtbag
Even lifehacks can be too much effort for some people.12 Inspiring Photos of Politicians Making Choices for You
Just your average year on Capitol Hill.Janelle Monáe and Diane Von Furstenberg Partied This Week
Plus: Jessica Joffe, Adam Selman, Rachel Roy.Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
It’s not exactly true that he ditched office and discovered fashion.How to Be a Person Again After Winter
A guide to rejoining society after our winter hibernation.The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Dunham is thrusting us into the quagmire of judgment all women face when it comes to making decisions about their bodies.Watch Kendall Jenner Describe Her Terrifying Encounter With Her Stalker
“He’s at my window, banging at my window screaming at me.”The Artist Who’s an ‘Open Book’ on Social Media
Alexandra Marzella has strong feelings about both pants and politics.