• Is Sarah Palin's streaky blush catching on with Republicans across the country? The HuffPo thinks so: "All once-obscure Republican women seem to have in common: they all reach for blush and a spackle knife when the spotlight swings in their direction." [HuffPo]
• Women are increasingly interested in selling Avon products door-to-door to earn an extra buck. Avon is trying to incentivize them with perks like gas money, free online-sales training, and direct access to financial adviser Suze Orman. We weren't going to consider it, but now that Suze Orman's involved… [WSJ]
• Tim Quinn, celebrity makeup artist and national creative director for Giorgio Armani Beauty, was awarded Makeup Artist of the Year at the Hollywood Style Awards, earning him the "highly coveted title of 'Beauty Tsar.'" Yes, Tsar. [PR Newswire]
• Bobbi Brown is coming out with another book called Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual filled mainly how-to pieces. Because putting on makeup requires studying. [WWD]
• Posh's hair colorist calls her "the most generous, warm person. She's considerate, and super nice — not just to me — but to anybody." He also explains in detail how he colors her hair. [BellaSugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCookie Lyon Would Approve of Taraji P. Henson’s Style
Her closet is filled with animal prints, latex, and more.Fashion Week Accidentally Created Lisa Frank Nails
Wish I had these for my first day of school.Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The actress will get full custody of the couple’s six children.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From Frame Jeans to Nike Flyknits
Including under-$50 earbuds for your iPhone 7.19 Statement Coats for When You Need to Be the Center of Attention
From ASOS to Burberry.Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Someone very special is visiting Blake Lively and her brand-new baby.This Actress Has a Great Argument Against Ageism in Hollywood
“You’ll probably be a 70-year-old woman with a 110-year-old boyfriend in a movie, because that’s the age gap that’s allowable.”Stop Wearing Any Accessories Ever.
Fashion Dirtbag weighs in on jazzing up your outfits.Heading Into the Weekend Like …
Same, baby panda.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Hari Nef, so many coats, rainbow tassels.
Dior models walked in T-shirts with political slogans.Pregnant Women Told to Consider Avoiding Southeast Asia Because of the Zika Virus
Same goes for women trying to get pregnant.Donald Trump Urges Voters to ‘Check Out’ Alicia Machado’s Sex Tape
The Republican nominee decides the best way to combat allegations of misogyny is to slut-shame the woman making them.Michelle Obama Writes Essay for The Fader Encouraging Kids to Be Cool, Stay in School
The Princeton grad doesn’t care about your plan to achieve viral success.Is the Cast of Girls Going to Be Okay?
Lena Dunham and Allison Williams seem to be taking things particularly hard.Alcohol Will Make You Happier Instantly, As You Probably Know From Experience
Scientists say alcohol has the same effect as a rapid antidepressant.Vetements Taps Margiela Alum
The design collective will hire Margiela’s Nina Nitsche.The One Thing My Husband and I Have Never Fought About? Money.
Buying a Coke can feel as loaded as buying a new home.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.Luxury Hotels Are Using Falcons to Protect Celebs From Paparazzi Drones
These falcons are trained to wipe out drones.