Erotic photographer Ben Westwood, Vivienne Westwood's son, staged a protest featuring bound-and-gagged models in fetish clothing at the House of Commons yesterday. Westwood was taking a stand against the impending Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill 2008, which outlaws extreme pornography and goes into effect January 1. Under the law anyone caught with his 2005 book F**k Fashion: The Erotic Photography of Ben Westwood could face a jail sentence of up to three years. The jacket blurb on the explicit tome describes Westwood Jr.'s photographic focus as "a heady combination of stylish clothing and lingerie worn (or not) by very pretty models with admirably few inhibitions." [British Vogue]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her