• There is a 12 percent decline in Botox injections since this time last year, and boob jobs are down 60 percent. Fine by us. [NYT]
• Curly-haired Isaac Mizrahi says that the most common style error is bad hair: "People have no excuse for bad hair … Women should be encouraged to spend a lot of money on their hair. You'd think I had a chain of hair salons, but I don't." [CNN]
• Eve painted her nails in honor of Barack Obama, pasting on a sticker of the presidential hopeful on her thumb. A girl's gotta express herself. [BellaSugar]
• China Glaze's spring collection, Romantique, features all pearlized shades of pastels, divided into two sets of six for warm and cool tones. So far chrome is a commenter favorite, so the gray trend could carry over to spring. [All Lacquered Up]
• Brooks Brothers introduces their new perfumes this weekend. The men's is described as "ever so slightly forward-edge if the edge in question is the front door of a co-op on Park and 76th," and the women's "unfortunately reiterates a pretty but rather bloodless modern American feminine." [Moment/NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesRunner Kelly Roberts Snagged a Royal Selfie During the London Marathon
The runner and blogger got a mid-marathon selfie with Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.CNN Anchor Alisyn Camerota Was Also Sexually Harassed by Roger Ailes
“I was embarrassed, and it is sort of humiliating.”Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
Things got awkward at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon.Fox News Racial Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
Sources say seven more employees will join the suit next week.This Chicago Artist Crowdfunded His Plagiarized Michelle Obama Mural
Female artist Gelila Lila Mesfin originally painted Michelle Obama as an Egyptian queen before Chris Devins used it for a mural in Chicago.Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
Dare we say … a babymoon?Caitlyn Jenner Confirms She’s Had Her ‘Final’ Sex-Reassignment Surgery
She appeared on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night.Elisabeth Moss Isn’t Convinced The Handmaid’s Tale Is Feminist
“It’s a human story, because women’s rights are human rights.”Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
In a conversation with Roger Ailes, of all people.Rosario Dawson Is Happy to Be Publicly Dating Eric Andre, But Would Be Happier If Tongue Pics Had Not Been Required As Proof
They journal together, for heaven’s sake.
Take that, haters.Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
This tech CEO declared he’s not dating Taylor Swift, thank you very much.American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
Things get tense over a baby stroller in this viral video.Oprah Is the Oprah of Red-Carpet Appearances
She’s hitting the red carpet for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and it is glorious.Andy Warhol Painted These Prints While Living With 25 Cats
See rare drawings from the artist’s newly reprinted book.Blake Lively Told Off a Reporter Who Asked Her About Fashion
“Would you ask a man that? No, you wouldn’t ask a man about power outfits.”Get Yourself a Cool Handbag on Deep Discount at This Sample Sale
KARA’s minimalist bags are up to 70 percent off.Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
The American left is flirting with a depressingly retro future.Now Introducing: The Finnish Sport of Wife-Carrying
Like Tough Mudder, but with a woman on your back.Kendall Jenner and Ashley Graham Partied This Week
Plus: Naomi Watts, Priyanka Chopra, Drew Barrymore.