You know why we love Bravo? Because when you tell that network to jump, it asks "How high?" They just announced the development of five fashion- and lifestyle-themed reality shows. These were undoubtedly cooked up to fill the considerable void left by Project Runway, which may end up on Lifetime. The new projects come on top of Fashion House, a fashion designer competition show in which contestants work in teams to create full clothing lines. We think that and the five new shows sound fabulously entertaining. They are:
1. Fashionality - Variety reports this show "will feature New York tastemakers conducting roundtable discussions and interviews on topics centering around pop culture and fashion." Read: Fashion's answer to those annoying political pundit shows.
2. Celebrity Sew-Off - This "features well-knowns cutting and hemming their own clothes in a design competition." Read: Dancing with the Stars, but with people doing things we're actually interested in.
3. Double Exposure - "A docu-style series that follows art and fashion photog Markus Klinko as he shoots his famous subjects." Read: Fabulous clothes, rock stars, and nipple slips.
4. Polo - This docu series profiles the lives of top polo players. Read: Desperate Hamptons housewives contemplate how to get a piece.
5. The Dubai Projects - This show "showcases the lavish lifestyles found in one of the world's fastest-growing cities." Read: Shameless spending runs amok. Plus: the Cavalli Club! We can feel the bass bumpin' already.
This may screw us out of some free posters, but you know what, Bravo? We officially forgive you for Shear Genius and Top Design.
Bravo sews up projects [Variety]
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutOver 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
Andrew Cuomo’s announcement comes alongside the Women’s March.U.S. Border Agents Rejected Some Canadians Headed to the Women’s March
People in at least three groups were reportedly sent home.Here’s How to Livestream the Women’s March on Washington
It’s happening right now.Melania Trump Wears Hervé Pierre to the Inaugural Balls
The former model collaborated with the designer.‘Smells Like Boys’: A Night at the DeploraBall
Partying in Trump’s America.Inauguration Day in Washington Is Like a Nightmare Twitter Thread
People have come from around America to shout at each other.Melania Trump’s White House Bio Talks a Lot About Her Modeling Experience
And also plugs her Melania™ Timepieces & Jewelry collection on QVC.The Best Street Style From Paris Men’s Fashion Week
Baby pink, camo, and plenty of puffers.Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
Another brave sartorial choice from baby boy Bieber.Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Très chic, Bernard.
The movement survives not in spite of its cacophony, but because of it.Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Via plane, train, and automobile.Broad City’s Abbi and Ilana Prepare for the Trumpocalypse
“Pence looks like a wooden doll from the ‘50s.”Hillary Clinton Wore a Ralph Lauren White Pantsuit to Trump’s Inauguration
It’s not her first.Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
The Obamas and the Trumps met at the White House before the swearing-in ceremony.Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
The pale-blue suit is drawing comparisons to Jackie Kennedy.How to Be Safe When Researching Your Abortion Online
Because our digital records are being used against us.These Artworks Capture Female Rage Over a Trump Inauguration
80 women contributed to the exhibit “Uprise / Angry Women” in Tribeca.Protesters Around the World Call for ‘Bridges Not Walls’ in Response to Trump’s Inauguration
Protesters unfurled banners on bridges across the world.Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
She described her Gucci coat as “Trump revolutionary wear.”