We have a pet peeve, and it's graphic tees. On one hand, 99.9 percent of these cotton suckers come from Annoying Ugly–ville, while .01 percent reside in the ever-admirable Corny But Cute–land. The one you see here is by designer Andrew Randle's Darkhorse line. It's called "Project Darkhorse," and it manages to simultaneously praise and poke fun at fashion gods John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, and Karl Lagerfeld while not looking totally idiotic. It's dropping in March 2009 for $45 on DarkhorseWorld.com. The finger-wagging, eyebrow-flexing, fist-clinching threesome look like they're just short of beating each other down. Doesn't make it you wonder, who would win in a fight? Also, don't you love how Karl has a fan?
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck