One of Anna Wintour's holiday elves told us Vogue's holiday gift guide would include only items under $500. Last night at Diane Von Furstenberg's Wonder Woman launch party benefiting Vital Voices, Vogue editor-at-large Hamish Bowles confirmed the rumor. So what can we expect? "Fabulous items under $500 across all spectrums — home, fashion, accessories," he said. "There are some amazing people onboard, and we pulled a lot of people in. It'll be out in December. No more details." So it's unclear if, say, Karl Lagerfeld — or maybe A-Dubs herself — will appear wearing something from Target's Go collections, but at least we know Vogue's in tune with the economic climate. Albeit in their special $500 Vogue way.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her