• Stop by the Modern Jewelry trunk show and cocktail party at Saks, where you can preview jewelry by Andrea Fohrman, Simon Alcantara, Joseph Murray, and Mizuki while enjoying Champagne and hors d'oeuvre. Through 10/16. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 47.
• View the Dries Van Noten spring 2009 collection at Barneys. Bring a drool rag. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Avenue, nr. 61st St., fifth fl. (212-826-8900, ext. 2152); 106.
• Don't miss the one-day only Catherine Malandrino sale for 20 percent off her fall/winter 2008 collection. 468 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-925-6765); 118.
• Enjoy up to 70 percent off on authentic new and vintage designer handbags from Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Prada, and more at this multi-label sample sale. Through 10/16. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., tenth fl. (917-453-6687); Wed. (117), Thurs. (106).
• Check out the Theory sale for up to 60 percent off the label's classic, tailored jackets, pants, button-downs, and sweaters. Through 10/15. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl.; 107.
• Covet is offering up to 40 percent off on select jewelry. Through 10/15. 223 W. 10th St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-604-9611); Tues.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
• Stop by any Flight 001 boutique for 25 percent off labels like Jack Spade and Y-3. Through 10/15. 96 Greenwich Ave., nr. Jane St. (212-989-0001); Mon.Fri. (118:30), Sat. (118), Sun. (noon6); 132 Smith St., nr. Bergen St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-243-0001); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (116); 58 Fifth Ave., nr. Bergen St., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-789-1001); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (116).
• Receive 25 percent off your purchase at Kaight's online boutique of ecofriendly clothing and accessories when you enter "fall" at checkout. Through 10/15.
• Resurrection Vintage's vintage sale offerings mostly include Japanese designers, like Issey Miyake, Comme Des Garçons, and more. Through 10/14. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• VPL marks 50 to 75 percent off its collection of chic, sporty ready-to-wear. Through 10/18. VPL, 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-391-4252); Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Check out Wink's annual warehouse sale and score up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, clothing, and shoes from Alice + Olivia, Foley and Corinna, Rebecca Minkoff, and Madison Marcus. Through 10/18. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 69th St. (212-877-7727); 118.
• Score up to 70 percent off on clothing from Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, and more. Also find discounted designer handbags and jewelry provided by Boutique on 57. Through 10/17. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., nr. 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); 107.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.