• Join Givenchy's team of makeup artists as they demonstrate their latest mascara, Phenomen'Eyes. They'll be giving mini-makeovers and handing out free samples. Through 10/18. Sephora, 45 E. 17th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-995-8833); Fri.Sat. (126). Call for appointment.
• Sephora launches the Sephora Project Tote today, a bag made of recycled bottles and packed with beauty supplies. The bag is $12, and 100 percent of all profits will go to Girls for a Change, a national organization dedicated to empowering teen girls to create social change. Sephora, 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 47.
• Bblessing's sample sale features up to 80 percent off Adam Kimmel, Preen, Raf Simons, Rag & Bone, Surface to Air, and more. Through 10/18. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D (212-378-8005); noon7.
• The Shoe Box is hosting their annual fall/winter sale with 20 percent off the entire store, including shoes, boots, and handbags by Marc Jacobs, Frye, Guiseppe Zanotti, Cynthia Vincent, D&G, and more. Through 10/19. 1222 Madison Ave., nr. 88th St. (212-426-7296); 537 Third Ave., nr. 36th St. (212-535-9615); 1349 Third Ave., nr. 77th St. (212-535-9615); 2151 Broadway, nr. 75th St. (212-877-2846); Fri.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Tusk's colorful, functional, Italian leather handbags, wallets, and travel accessories are 70 percent off. Through 10/25. 242 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-8485); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (closed).
• The organic and environmentally friendly clothing and accessories at GomiNYC are up to 75 percent off. Through 11/2. 443 E. 6th St., nr. First Ave. (212-979-0388); Mon.Fri. (18:30); Sat.Sun. (noon8:30).
• Enjoy 20 percent off on all Kerastase products when you order them online. Enter BLUEMOON at checkout. Through 10/19.
• Get discounts on Prada and Miu Miu ready-to-wear and footwear from past seasons at their friends-and-family sample sale. Usually this sale is VIP only, but this season, they're opening their doors to the public for the first time. Through 10/24. 609 W. 51st St., nr. Eleventh Ave.; Sat.Sun. (96), Mon.Fri. (98).
• Don't miss Duckie Brown's sample sale; trousers are $120 (were $450), and shirts are $80 (were $300). One day only. The Penthouse at the Royalton Hotel, 44 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-869-4400); noon5.
• Check out Wink's annual warehouse sale and score up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, clothing and shoes from Alice + Olivia, Foley and Corinna, Rebecca Minkoff, and Madison Marcus. Through 10/18. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 69th St. (212-877-7727); 118.
• VPL is hosting a sample sale on its collection of chic, sporty ready-to-wear. Items will be 50 to 75 percent off retail. Through 10/18. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-391-4252); Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Don't miss the Mayle's pre-fall collection sale, where the Claudie top ($235), the Tati Tote Grand ($90), and more are now up to 40 percent off. Through 10/19. 242 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-921-7633); Mon.Sat. (noon7), Sun. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.