• Meet renowned makeup artist Bobbi Brown and her team for insider tips and tricks. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., first fl. (212-705-2890); 117. Call for appointment.
• Stop by the Elie Tahari sample sale for 70 to 80 percent off men's and women's clothing, shoes, and handbags. A brown, silk, embroidered cocktail dress is $159 from $448, and knee-high leather flat boots are $199 from $625. Through 10/25. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St., ground fl. (212-398-2622); Tues.Fri. (8:307:30), Sat. (105).
• Cynthia Steffe's girlie frocks from the spring and fall collections are under $50. Today only. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St, tenth fl. (212-403-6200); 105.
• Daryl K's fall collection is 30 percent off including boyfriend blazers, skinny pants, and oversize sweaters. Ongoing. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Stop by BCBG Max Azria for 15 percent off items and free Champagne as part of a benefit for the YWCA women's organization. Today only. 461 Fifth Ave., nr. 40th St. (212-991-9777); 68:30. Call 212-735-9722 to RSVP.
• Triple Five Soul is marking down their men's and women's apparel, accessories, and shoes at an off-site sample sale. Through 10/26. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Mon.Fri. (108), Sun. (118).
• Hickey Freeman, Canterbury, and Free People are hosting a joint sample sale. Hickey shirts are three for $99, Canterbury rugby shirts are two for $50, and Free People's bohemian duds are up to 65 percent off retail. Through 10/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues., Thurs. (107), Wed., Fri. (106).
• Apparel, accessories, shoes, and handbags from the fall/winter 2008 collection of Rena Lange are up to 80 percent off. Through 10/23. 7 W. 56th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-262-8065); 95.
• Starting at noon today, Savvy & Co. will host an online sample sale for Staerk, where pieces from the 2008 collections will be 70 to 85 percent off. The long-sleeved Dalmation blouse is $80 from $455, and the Lexington shiny cropped jacket is $100 from $495. Through 10/23.
• Urban Outfitters fall sale has begun online and in stores. The Kimchi Blue Sunday In the Park Dress is $50 from $78, and the BDG PE Cardigan is $35 from $48. Check here for store locations. Ongoing.
• Gant is slashing 80 percent off its classic menswear basics; a red flannel shirt is $29 from $115, and wool blazers are $95 from $545 to $845. Through 10/24. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.Thurs. (8:306:30), Fri. (8:305).
• Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's fairy-tale gowns, cocktail dresses, and evening separates from their Marchesa and notte by Marchesa lines are marked down 50 to 80 percent. Through 10/23. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Essex Suite, second fl. (212-247-2700); Wed. (8ף), Thurs. (86).
• Don't miss the FORM fall sample sale, where you can enjoy cocktails and discounts on the line by ex–Project Runway contestant Jerry Tam. One day only. 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St., second fl.; 69. RSVP to email@example.com.
• John Hardy, the jewelry brand based in Bali, is hosting a 60 percent off sale on its hand-crafted collections of sterling-silver, yellow-gold, and diamond-pavé jewelry for men and women. Through 10/23. Westin Times Square, 270 W. 43rd St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-201-2700); Wed. (87), Thurs. (86).
• Save 20 percent off designer-dress rentals at Nolita boutique ILUS. Refer a friend, and receive a $15 credit. Through 10/22. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); noon7.
• Hit the Bonpoint sale for 50 to 75 percent off fancy French kids’ clothes; an Adelia blouse is now a more reasonable $58. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Wed. and Thurs. (96:30); Fri. (95).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.