• Shop for treasures at City Opera Thrift Shop's annual fall vintage event, which features a collection of vintage designer clothing from Hermès, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chloé, and more. A Moschino couture red cocktail dress is $150, and a Halston black pleated skirt and jacket set is $300. Admittance is $10, and proceeds support costume design at the New York City Opera. 222 E. 23rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-684-5344); 58.
• Loehmann's two Manhattan stores will celebrate "Shop & Share" events to benefit Gilda's Club NYC, which supports those living with cancer. Enjoy 15 percent off your entire purchase with 5 percent of profits going to the organization. 101 Seventh Ave., nr. 16th St. (212-352-0856); 2101 Broadway, nr. 73rd St. (212-882-9990); 4:308:30.
• Listen to a D.J. spin while perusing the Hickey fall collection at Bloomingdale's. Receive a special gift with a purchase from the fall collection. Bloomingdale's, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 68.
• Betsey Johnson's fun, girlie collections are on sale; evening dresses are $120, day dresses are $90, and sportswear is $50. Through 10/24. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Wed.Fri. (98).
• Streetwear and sneaker kings Alife and A.R.C. are taking 20 to 50 percent off stock at their Courtyard Clearance Sale this weekend. Through 10/26. 158 Rivington St., nr. Delancey St. (212-375-8128); Thurs.Sat. (127), Sun. (126).
• Select vintage pieces from the wardrobe of Rosamond Bernier, an art historian and editor, will be available on Yoox.com today, including a Karl Lagerfeld suit from the eighties and a Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche wrap skirt from the late sixties. Today only.
• Don't miss the Castle Starr sample sale featuring 40 to 60 percent off retail prices; dresses are $290 from $600, and tops are $180 from $400. Through 10/24. 494 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., third fl. (212-564-8083); 99.
• Skagen Designs opens its New York showroom to the public with a sample sale. Enjoy discounts on the brand's titanium, stainless-steel, and leather watches, sunglasses, leather bags, jewelry, and cashmere sweaters. A portion of the sale's proceeds will benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer organization. Through 10/23. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., fifth fl.; 8:307.
• Steve Fabrikant's knits, jackets, separates, dresses, and eveningwear are all below wholesale prices. One day only. The Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., nr. 61st St.; 85. Cash only.
• The Evisu sale offers 50 to 90 percent off the brand's signature denim, hoodies, shirts, dresses, and outerwear, plus several exclusive pieces. Through 10/26. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; 117.
• Robert Marc marks 50 to 90 percent off eyewear. A pair of Lunor glasses start at $49 from $475 to $995, and Gimme:Glasses start at $59 from $325 to $395. Through 10/25. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); 107.
• Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's fairy-tale gowns, cocktail dresses, and evening separates from their Marchesa and notte by Marchesa lines are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/23. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Essex Suite, second fl. (212-247-2700); Wed. (87), Thurs. (86).
• John Hardy, a jewelry brand based in Bali, is hosting a 60 percent off sale on its hand-crafted collections of sterling-silver, yellow-gold, and diamond-pavé jewelry for men and women. Through 10/23. Westin Times Square, 270 W. 43rd St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-201-2700); Wed. (87), Thurs. (86).
• Oliver Peoples frames can easily cost $350 to $500, but at the sale, select styles are $121 and under. Through 10/26. 755 Madison Ave., at 65th St. (212-585-3433), and 366 W. Broadway, at Broome St. (212-925-5400); call for store hours.
• Get discounts on Prada and Miu Miu ready-to-wear and footwear from past seasons at their friends-and-family sample sale. 609 W. 51st St., nr. Eleventh Ave.; Sat.Sun. (96), Mon.Fri. (98).
• Gant is slashing 80 percent off its classic menswear basics; a red flannel shirt is $29 from $115, and wool blazers are $95 from $545 to $845. Through 10/24. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Wed.Thurs. (8:306:30), Fri. (8:305).
• Hit the Bonpoint sale for 50 to 75 percent off fancy French kids’ clothes; an Adelia blouse is now $58. Through 10/24. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Wed. and Thurs. (96:30); Fri. (95).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.