• Enjoy cocktails and treats at the Siwy Denim Fall 2008 Trunk Show, where designer Michelle Siwy will be available for personal denim consultations. Get 20 percent off retail on all Siwy Denim and an additional 10 percent off if you wear your own pair of Siwy jeans to the party. Shop, 94 Orchard St., nr. Delancey St. (212-375-0304); 69.
• In honor of its 30th anniversary, Diesel is hosting a 'Dirty Thirty' jeans event, offering their premium denim jeans in two select styles for only $50. One day only. 1 Union Sq. W., at 14th St. (646-336-8552); 119; 770 Lexington Ave., at 60th St. (212-308-0055); 108; and Online.
• Imitation of Christ is holding a sample sale on their collection of soft, sophisticated separates. One day only. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 300 (212-600-9294); 97.
• Anna Sheffield is selling her fine-jewelry collection and hip Bing Bang pieces at wholesale prices; sterling-silver or rose-gold heart hoop earrings are now $40. Through 10/11. 153 Lafayette St., at Grand St., Fourth fl. (212-925-7030); Thurs.Fri.(noon7), Sat. (noon4).
• Enjoy up to 80 percent off luxe leather, suits, cashmere, and outerwear from Dunhill. Through 10/9. Flatotel, 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., Fifth fl., Ste. B (212-887-9400); 8:305:30.
• Beekman 1802 is offering a 15 percent discount on orders placed at their Online boutique, which features their famous, best-selling goat-milk soaps. Enter "Thanks" in the coupon-code box at checkout. Through 10/9.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.