• Accessories brand Echo offers an exclusive preview of their fall collection at Lord & Taylor. The founders will be on site to give personal scarf-styling tips and tutorials, and every purchase will include a free gift. 424 Fifth Ave., nr. 38th St. (212-391-3344); noon2.
• Walter Steiger's fall collection of shoes (which usually include fabulous five-inch heels) is 50 percent off while supplies last. 417 Park Ave., at 55th St. (212-826-7171); Mon.Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Gilt Groupe's clearing out their overstock with an all-out designer sale; items from Behnaz Sarafpour, Luca Luca, Rachel Roy, Mint by Jodi Arnold, and more are up to 90 percent off retail. A Helmut Lang one-button blazer was $565 but is now $138. Not a member? Sign up by clicking here.
• Elizabeth Charles celebrates Halloween with 30 percent off anything black or orange; a Karen Walker checked orange tunic was $489 but is now $342. Through 11/2. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Thurs.Sat. (noon7:30), Sun. (noon6:30).
• Kooba's lush leather handbags, in a wide range of colors and styles, are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/30. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway; 108, closed from 23.
• Past-season stock at the Lewis Cho sample sale is up to 80 percent off. A rayon-jersey shift dress is now $50 from $209, and a wool-jersey belted dress is now $50 from $230. Through 10/30. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 701 (212-629-9329); 118.
• The prices may not be bargain-basement, but staples from Hickey Freeman and Bobby Jones are up to 75 percent off; suits that started at $1,395 now start at $680. Through 10/30. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun. (96); Mon.Wed. (96:30); Thurs. (95).
• Owl's Lab is taking 40 percent off their entire selection of dresses, both on sale and regular-priced items. An Adam Lippes cap-sleeve dress was $355 and is now $213. To apply the discount, just type the code DRESS40 at checkout Through 10/30 at midnight.
• MaxMara dresses and separates are up to 70 percent off. Through 10/31. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Mon. (18), Tues.Thurs. (108).
• Portlano is hosting a sale on their luxurious cashmere wraps, shawls, pashminas, hats, silk ties, and winter accessories as well as small leather goods. Through 10/31. 15 W. 37th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-719-4403); 106.
• Prices on Italian brands like Incotex, Zanone, Montedoro, and Glanshirt are 65 percent off for both men and women. Through 10/31. 135 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., ninth fl. (646-492-5047); Mon.Fri. (106), Wed. (108:30).
• Enjoy 15 percent off your purchase at the online boutique of [hus], the Scandinavian lifestyle store featuring clothing, accessories, home goods, and skin care from brands like WeSC, Nudie Jeans, Filippa K, and more. Enter "OCTOBER" at checkout. Through 10/31.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.