• Accessories brand Echo offers an exclusive preview of their fall collection at Lord & Taylor. The founders will be on site to give personal scarf-styling tips and tutorials, and every purchase will include a free gift. 424 Fifth Ave., nr. 38th St. (212-391-3344); noon2.
• Walter Steiger's fall collection of shoes (which usually include fabulous five-inch heels) is 50 percent off while supplies last. 417 Park Ave., at 55th St. (212-826-7171); Mon.Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Gilt Groupe's clearing out their overstock with an all-out designer sale; items from Behnaz Sarafpour, Luca Luca, Rachel Roy, Mint by Jodi Arnold, and more are up to 90 percent off retail. A Helmut Lang one-button blazer was $565 but is now $138. Not a member? Sign up by clicking here.
• Elizabeth Charles celebrates Halloween with 30 percent off anything black or orange; a Karen Walker checked orange tunic was $489 but is now $342. Through 11/2. 639 1/2 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St. (212-243-3201); Thurs.Sat. (noon7:30), Sun. (noon6:30).
• Kooba's lush leather handbags, in a wide range of colors and styles, are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 10/30. 141 W. 36th St., nr. Broadway; 108, closed from 23.
• Past-season stock at the Lewis Cho sample sale is up to 80 percent off. A rayon-jersey shift dress is now $50 from $209, and a wool-jersey belted dress is now $50 from $230. Through 10/30. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 701 (212-629-9329); 118.
• The prices may not be bargain-basement, but staples from Hickey Freeman and Bobby Jones are up to 75 percent off; suits that started at $1,395 now start at $680. Through 10/30. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun. (96); Mon.Wed. (96:30); Thurs. (95).
• Owl's Lab is taking 40 percent off their entire selection of dresses, both on sale and regular-priced items. An Adam Lippes cap-sleeve dress was $355 and is now $213. To apply the discount, just type the code DRESS40 at checkout Through 10/30 at midnight.
• MaxMara dresses and separates are up to 70 percent off. Through 10/31. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-388-0339); Mon. (18), Tues.Thurs. (108).
• Portlano is hosting a sale on their luxurious cashmere wraps, shawls, pashminas, hats, silk ties, and winter accessories as well as small leather goods. Through 10/31. 15 W. 37th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-719-4403); 106.
• Prices on Italian brands like Incotex, Zanone, Montedoro, and Glanshirt are 65 percent off for both men and women. Through 10/31. 135 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., ninth fl. (646-492-5047); Mon.Fri. (106), Wed. (108:30).
• Enjoy 15 percent off your purchase at the online boutique of [hus], the Scandinavian lifestyle store featuring clothing, accessories, home goods, and skin care from brands like WeSC, Nudie Jeans, Filippa K, and more. Enter "OCTOBER" at checkout. Through 10/31.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.